January 7, 2008

ARGH!!!! I've Been Tagged!!!!!

I have ignored being tagged by bella modiste for about a week. I guess it's time to get it over with. I have to share the rules with you, so here goes: Link to the person who tagged you. (Did that.) Okay, post the rules on your blog. (Doing that.) Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. (Shouldn't be too hard for someone like me!) Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. (Well, I don't really know seven people I would do that to, so if you're reading this and you're game - tag, you're it!) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. (Well, like I said after the last rule - only if you want to do it. Hey, if you do it, let me know you do by leaving a comment on my blog!)
Here goes - Seven random and/or weird facts about me:
1. I lived in the same house from birth until I got married.
2. Both of my children were born in the same hospital as I was.
3. My husband is nine years older than me. My Dad is nine years older than my Mom. My grandfather was nine years older than my Grandmother.
4. All of the grandchildren in our family were unintentionally given names from the Bible and they are all two years apart.
5. All of my sisters-in-law and I come from families of girls only, while my husband and his brothers come from a boys only family.
6. I homeschool my children who have told me they are modest and strikingly beautiful.
7. Although I have brown eyes as does my mother, aunt and my grandmother, neither of my children do.
Shoot - since I'm not playing right by tagging seven people with blogs, I'll throw in a few more facts: I like to play Magic with my son, but only if I win! The furthest south, as far as I can remember, I've been is Boca Raton, Fl. The furthest north is West Virginia. The furthest east is Melbourne, FL. The furthest west is Colorado. I'm teaching myself how to play piano. I've played the flute since I was in the 7th grade. For some very, very strange and unknown reason, I laugh hysterically while moving mattresses. Don't ask! I don't know why! When I was a kid my Mom, sister and I would always laugh hysterically while moving mattresses and Mom would laugh, but she was mad! Now I am that Mom! I prefer 'White Christmas' to 'It's A Wonderful Life'. I love tie-dye, flowing clothes, skulls and I'm a Republican....go figure. I love Jane Austen! I worked at a discount store, as a secretary, and doing data entry at a junk yard before becoming a mom.
I'm sure there's more, but that's all for now. Thanks Bella Modiste....I'll get you back somehow!

No comments: