March 31, 2009

Spring has Sprung!

Have you ever seen a more hateful look? I have no idea which one of us it was directed at. Maybe all of us. It's been known to happen.
A finished project! I found this yarn at a LYS and fell in love with it. I didn't want to spend a fortune on making something with it, so I opted for the old scarf. This is the first time I've dropped stitches on purpose. It just didn't feel right. I finished it a week or so ago, but yesterday was one of the first sunny days we've had in a long day so I took advantage of it and took pictures.

Mom and I were talking about hostas the other day and when we would start to see them. I told her probably in another month. Lo and behold, when we pulled into the driveway that night, the lights from the car were shining over in the 'hosta patch' and R noticed they were shooting up. I'm so excited to have the hostas back!

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

That cat picture is hysterical! "You lookin' at me???" Beautiful scarf -- love those colors!

kelly said...

Ginger looks possessed - or constipated. Nice job on the scarf. Why didn't you put beads in it?