January 20, 2009

Brrr! Snow!!!!

Our first snow of the year showed up last night. It's only here and there, but it happened and we have proof!


I'm not so sure our cactus likes it too much. I haven't figured out why this cactus grows here anyway! Oh well, it's hardy - which this pictures shows.

The kids are outside throwing snowballs at the windows and then hiding. They have to be freezing their butts off! I think they are growing weary of the inauguration. I can't say that I blame them. I'm tired of seeing all the hoopla and that horrid gold dress with the even more horrid green gloves and shoes.

We will probably be heading to Florida in a day or two. RLs Dad has been moved to the hospice house and the doctor has given him three to five days. Such a hard trip to make. Please pray for his Dad first and then the rest of the family. Also, please pray for us to have a safe trip. Thank you.

No comments: