February 6, 2012

Yarn Heaven in West Virginia

And they are back!  Right back where they both belong.  Harper and I have decided they need to stay here for a while.  We did forgive them for being gone.  Harper was, of course, more forgiving than me.  I, however, was a little more willing to forgive after I got some fibery goodness!  No, I don't have pictures of the yarn yet, but I will share soon.  Meanwhile, I hope you are satisfied with the pictures of what I missed while they were gone.

Look at ALL THIS YARN!  To quote Liz Lemon from '30 Rock', "I want to go to there!"

Laceweights


Fiber waiting to be spun.
I don't know what all this is, but I want to be there!

Doesn't this place look great!?!?!?!?!?  It's the Kanawha City Yarn Company.  I might have to plan a field trip to Charleston, WV!



No comments: