August 20, 2010

How Do You Protect Your Yarn?

Apparently my yarn stash is protected by the love seat gargoyle. If you don't have one, you really should look into getting one. Yes, they are high maintenance, but your yarn is protected.
You have to weigh the pros and cons yourself.
Her shift must be over. Now she's just sitting near the yarn - no long on duty.
Are you ready for this? I don't think you are, but I'll share anyway.

This sweet little thing is a Cuban Tree Frog. My sister sent this picture to me from Florida. All I can say is GROSS! These suckers are between 3 and 5 1/2 inches. I know because I just looked it up. Can you imagine? When we were kids, my Mom's baby brother dropped a small tree frog on my sister's head and she screamed like she was dying. Just imagine if this had plopped on her head! She'd probably still be screaming!

3 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

So. What I want to know is, how do you get your yarn protector not to take liberties with the loot???

kelly said...

ginger appears to have anger issues. I think the yarn makes her mad.

kathy g said...

I love your darling gargoyle! Our little old lady cat stayed far from my yarn which was lucky for her (she passed away a year ago). Recently, however, we've gotten a kitten and I am keeping busy camouflaging my WIPs and Stash. I am very scared for my wool...:)