March 3, 2010

Ooops.....

Yesterday I committed quite the faux pas. When I started my blog, I promised the kids I would never use current pictures of them. Well, I screwed up. When they saw the blog post they went a little, well, let's say nuts. So, I promised I would edit the picture so you wouldn't have the chance to ever identify them again. I was told by R that "the pee was already in the pool" and we couldn't get it out. Hmmm, I guess once you're on the internet, you're forever on the internet is what she was saying. If the hypothetical pee is indeed in the pool and you two are forever splattered on the internet, you can blame your Mom. It's the 'in' thing to do!

1 comment:

kelly said...

that was over a year ago, SO YESTERDAY. According to the men in my family, a little pee in any pool is a good thing. We never get invited to swim.