September 27, 2012

Officially Fall

I love fall.  Having been born and raised in Florida, fall is totally amazing to me.  Where we lived in Florida, you had two shades of green - green and then tired old green.  Up here we have many shades of green and then all those beautiful warm colors in the fall.
 
My knitting buddy surprised me the other day with this absolutely wonderful skein of yarn!
 
 
She calls it "Construction Paper Turkey." 
 
I think the name is very appropriate.  I wish my pictures did the colors justice.

 
Last I checked she had another skein she was selling.
If anyone is interested, e-mail me and I'll send you the information.
Meanwhile, I'm going to figure out what this skein is telling me it wants to be when it grows up.  I think I heard it whisper, "Definitely socks!"

No comments: