May 28, 2014

Thrifty Find


Check out this thrifty find!
My future daughter-in-law found this through the thrift shop where her grandmother works.  She sent a text and a picture to ask if I wanted it.  YES!  She sent another book on cleaning which was filled with some great ideas, but I'm a little partial to this book....  Just sayin.  I will have to go through the stash and see if I can find something that will be perfect to knit a pair of socks using this book.

I'll have some more thrifty finds to share with you later this week.  I got a text from my niece about an estate sale in her neck of the woods.  Knitting needles!  Yarn!  Was I interested?  YES!  YES!  YES!  Those should be here any day now.  I can't wait!  She also threw in some yarn she wants sent back to her - in a different form.  She's a clever one!  ;)

No comments: